Sunday, July 10, 2011

Introduction

I know, its ridiculous for me to have yet ANOTHER blog (this makes number five!) but I thought it would just be fun to post my travel pictures somewhere and talk about a few of my favorite places.

I love Europe. I love European culture. France, Luxembourg and Belgium are my favorites. I speak okay French (but I read it better), I know a little Russian, a little German, a little Spanish and a tiny bit of Luxembourgish. Including how to say "I speak a little Luxembourgish" which sounds enough like German that it really confuses my mom and thus amuses me. I'd love to live in Europe. And I shop like a European -- I go to the grocery store almost everyday. Oh and I look French enough that I can walk around and as long as I don't talk, no one knows I'm American which is always a bonus.

Basically, this is going to be photos of my travels, mainly in Europe and a smattering of my Europe obsession.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment